By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

Boutros said:
chocoloco said:
Boutros said:

NPD DATA:

Coming soon! (November 13th 2014, ET: 6:30 PM, PT: 3:30 PM, GMT:------------------------

2008: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Who is your source for NPD data?  Do you buy the data?

Wut?

I tought you had to pay for the data?

Around the Network

Tag.

I guess this explains the PR release from MS.

chocoloco said:

They release a free software chart and companies like Nintendo sometimes publish NPD numbers for hardware or software. The rest we get through leaks from people who are subscribed to NPD. But I'm not lol

Boutros said:
chocoloco said:

They release a free software chart and companies like Nintendo sometimes publish NPD numbers for hardware or software. The rest we get through leaks from people who are subscribed to NPD. But I'm not lol

That is what I wanted to know, so thanks. Just asking based on conversations about NPD I read on GAF during last months NPD.

Why not update the title for Ps4 won the month and MS PR will comment only november when it counts?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Tag

Tagging.

Boutros said:
chocoloco said:

Never thought you were a leaker. Are your leakers on GAF?

Tagging just like always.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

T t t t taggg