By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

RolStoppable said:
Ninsect said:

315    80    225    150 20

Guess which is which!

PS4, PSV, One, 3DS, Wii U.

A simple task when your preferences (most favorite to least favorite) and delusions are taken into consideration.

Almost but not quite. 

PS4, WiiU, One, 3DS, PSV

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

I really hope that Bayonetta 2 managed to pass the 100k mark. Would be great if Wii U could do the same but that's probably too much to ask for.

Ka-pi96 said:
Was this last night? Or tonight? Anything come of it?

Tonight, 4 hours and 20 minutes I think.
Microsoft also has already pretty much confirmed that the PlayStation 4 has outsold the Xbox One in October with their PR yesterday.

Hey guys, kinda weird nobody talking about it, but since it was released this month, predictions for Vita TV?

Also SSB 3DS isnt 450k sold, no way. Its badly tracked, under 100k i think for the month

boring month. we all know the PS4 will win. I am sure everyone here is really waiting for next months NPDs when there is actually a shot for the XB1 winning or the PS4 somehow managing to pull off an upset.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Hey guys, kinda weird nobody talking about it, but since it was released this month, predictions for Vita TV?

Also SSB 3DS isnt 450k sold, no way. Its badly tracked, under 100k i think for the month

I predict 100k for Vita tv.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
tbone51 said:

Oh God Damn! Thats alot, how much vita slim first month? like 50k right? So i think its possible for 100k 

tbone51 said:

I doubt they will even track PSTV. At best, they will lump it with Vita numbers.

I don't expect much, 20K at best...

tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:

Oh God Damn! Thats alot, how much vita slim first month? like 50k right? So i think its possible for 100k 

It does 70k in Japan first week if i remember well maybe it ccould do 100k first month in usa.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Ninsect said:

Almost but not quite. 

PS4, WiiU, One, 3DS, PSV

You like the Wii U more than the XBO and the 3DS more than the PSV?

Wow, you really are born again, pezus.