By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBU Reviews, Metascore: 93 (27 Reviews)! [4 Perfect Scores] [23 Reviews Over 90!] Cons= "Too Much Fun"

My prediction was 92...I have a feeling it will settle down to that level once the online component is figured in.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
I have a feeling once the rest of the reviews flow in we will see at lest a 95 meta rating!

I have a feeling you're very optimistic.

Did you by chance watch the Nintendo Direct? I seriously believe this will be a better game than SM3DW (sitting at a 93 meta) and will score higher.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I hope Nintendo got their online together! Cause November 21st (and even tomorrow) is going to be a big day!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

94? Awesome! I was expecting an 88 but I am glad I was wrong.

Wow! That's great :D

Around the Network

Higher than I expected.  

Got a question about the game, might as well ask here.  What are the single player modes?  I know there's the classic one, all star and those two hand ones, but is that all?

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Higher than I expected.  

Got a question about the game, might as well ask here.  What are the single player modes?  I know there's the classic one, all star and those two hand ones, but is that all?

I believe there is (Excluding Local multiplayer modes such as Smash Tour)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

mZuzek said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Higher than I expected.  

Nah, there's way more. Multi-man Smash, Target Blast, Home-Run Contest, some other ones I forgot about because I haven't played them yet since they're not on the 3DS version and therefore are hard to remember but were probably there in Brawl (ahem), and of course you can always play Smash and Smash Tour with CPUs, as not fun as that is.

I was looking for a big single player mode, guess I just got spoiled from NetherRealm.  

14th reviewer, CheatCodeCentral up with 92/100.

Slowly going down,we need some 95+100 :0

Perfect game