By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the Wii U a good 2nd console

Have you thought about getting a Wii U?

Yes 125 37.20%

No 31 9.23%

I own one 180 53.57%

Total:336

i don't really know why, as a gamer owning an xbone or ps4, anyone would choose purchasing the other mega-hd system before the wii u. the wii u opens up a lot more variety for a gamer than purchasing another mega-hd console.

Around the Network

Right now XBone > PS4 and possibly Wii U in the future. When Sony's flet comes out it will be PS4 > XBone for me. Wii U is a good third console for me.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Yes. I play my friend's Wii U even more than my PS4! Weird isn't it? But there aren't a lottsof games that are appealing to a female gamer on the PS4 that can't be bought on the PS3. Wii U is very good if you're a female gamer and are always harrased when you play online.

I'm sorry that you're being harassed. The nerds need to get over the fact that a female is playing with them and just focus on the game.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Yes. I play my friend's Wii U even more than my PS4! Weird isn't it? But there aren't a lottsof games that are appealing to a female gamer on the PS4 that can't be bought on the PS3. Wii U is very good if you're a female gamer and are always harrased when you play online.

I'm sorry that you're being harassed. The nerds need to get over the fact that a female is playing with them and just focus on the game.

Some don't even know I'm a girl and always say my mom sucks my dick and other stuff like that.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I wouldnt get the wii u as a second console. But i have an xbox one which has a diverse library

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Some don't even know I'm a girl and always say my mom sucks my dick and other stuff like that.

I mean after some of them get girlfriends they should cut the childish crap out. I've had to defend a couple of my female friends on Last of Us multiplayer. Its astounding how creepy guys get once they know a chick is playing. Most of my female friends who game play WOW and the Sims. I don't even want to know what those games are like.

Sure. If you're inclined, any 2 of the current gen of consoles is a good 1-2 punch. I think most people here would say that PS4/Wii-U or XBO/Wii-U are the best way to go. Nothing wrong with XBO/PS4 though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

sorry its a primary console :P

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

i got it as my third console. But if i had to get it as my second console then no i wouldn't have gotten it. However its a good if you like to own all as you will get a fix of all the nintendo exclusive games.

I think you know the answer...yes of course. Get the Xbox One or PS4, BUT the Wii U EASILY offers the best second system unique experience!!