By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my Halo:MCC pre-order.

89 meta now.

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
HollyGamer said:
Pemalite said:
HollyGamer said:
Pemalite said:
Keeping my Pre-order.
I bought my Xbox 360 and Xbox One for Halo, so I will get *every* halo and god damn bloody enjoy it, whether they're good releases or not!

oh I though you can emulate halo 4 and 3 on PC, and isn't Halo and Halo 2 already on PC??? and make mode it to 4k resolution or run on 240 fps  

Xenia isn't far enough in development just yet to Emulate Halo 3, 4, ODST, Reach and Wars, give it a couple more years.

But you knew that, just wanted to troll I assume?

Well i am teasing you with that comment, as a God Master race i am questioning you with your exixstent as an PC gaming master race, or maybe you already admit you want to be God master race as well?     

Technically I already am? I own all platforms (With the exception of the PS4, that will be fixed next month.) and yet, hate them all equally. (Except the PC.)

Keep in mind that the "God Race" is just copying the "PC Master Race" Meme, aka. - They're trying too hard to be cool, but fail with any lack of origionality.

well the fact is PC Master races is a counter to PS owner who claimed them self as superior master race, because of that "most of xbox fan pretend to be a PC gamer by downplaying PS,  thats why when some ps fans praise 1080 P resolution there is always PC gamer who start  saying that PC is better, and then bringing out of content discussion ).

Well eventhou there is no actually a "PC Master race" because it depend on what kind of rig do you have, even my dad who play solitere in windows XP can be considered.

well i don't want to bring further discussion because it's out of context but, it's just to funny to miss that comment from you seeing how you fight as a "PC Master race" in front,  againts console peasant race in the forum and know you want to play games in a console and the games is just an FPS games that played better on PC.  i say LOl :_D

Not a big big fan of Halo here, but if I was one, I would say that the 60fps and higher resolution would have sealed the deal for me... (however 1 & 2 are already playable in high resolution and frame rate on PC).

Mind you, I am generally favorable to remasters, because I never liked 30fps versions in the first place.

Ka-pi96 said:
ijustlikegames:) said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Hmm, don't really know why the metascore would be the deciding factor for you but fair enough. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you wind up getting it one day anyways, maybe when it's on sale or something?
I'm loving it so far though, great collection of games. I'm sure multiplayer will be a blast when it's all up and running as well. As for Nightfall... I don't really trust critics, let's see how good it actually is when it's available...

I get the not trusting the critics thing but its not like its getting mixed reviews, multiple sources are saying it sucks. Doesn't sound good for the series.

Really? It's lowest score on metacritic is an 8/10. 8/10 = sucks now?

I'm talking about nightfall as you should have been able to tell from how I replied to the comment. I give your reading comprehension a 4/10 which does indeed suck:) 

Ka-pi96 said:
ijustlikegames:) said:

I'm talking about nightfall as you should have been able to tell from how I replied to the comment. I give your reading comprehension a 4/10 which does indeed suck:) 

Oh no, should really know what I wrote in my own post

HAHAHA! He even references the "not trusting critics" part.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

Just cancelled my MCC pre-order.

I was kind of on the fence about buying it anyway because I own all 4 games on Xbox/X360 and I didn't really see the point of spending £40 on something I already have. The metascore (88) sealed the deal for me though - it's clear there's a few issues when a remastered collection of 4 games with an average metascore of over 90 does lower than that...also the fact that Nightfall sucks means that there's basically no added value to this for me anymore so I'll just stick with the Xbox/X360 versions.

Anyone else do this after seeing the reviews and finding out Nightfall sucks?

Ok the game got a great Metascore that's why you cancel the pre-order make perfect sense..... It doesn't matter since you will pick up the game later on. Especially when the Halo 5 Beta hit. The games has a full remastered Halo 2 and bring Halo CE multiplayer online for the first time.

Your obviously a Halo fan since you own all four game... this collection is a no brainer and the price is perfect. This MCC was suppose to be only Halo 2 remastered .... give me a break.  

Who give a damn about Nightfall.... I'll watch it but it's not the reason I'm buying the game.

Its metacritic is a bit lower than I would of thought which was about 93, but if the OP already has all 4 games I can see why they would not want to pay fullprice its not like its all going to be new and amazing to him. Best to spend that cash on a new game that he hasn't played before and then next year pick up MCC at a bargain bin price, that seems a lot smarter

Metascore up to 90 now. This changes everything.

man-bear-pig said:

Lol... keep us up to date so we can battle fervorously on this digital battlefield.

man-bear-pig said: