By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you played Atari today?

Have you?

Yes! 14 21.21%

No. 52 78.79%

Total:66

I want to know how many people here actively play on their Atari console/computer/emulator. 

What controller do you play with? And obviously, what game have you played today? Post pictures of your high score in those games.

I still haven't played today since i've been plaing Twilight Princess all day.

Also, how are you? How was the day today? *drinks tea*

Around the Network

Have you?

No....

I've played Atari.. In my dreams!

No

Around the Network

Played bullet witch for a bit last night which was an atari game i believe. Never played an atari console itself though.

Nope.

It's funny, though, but when I dug my Atari 2600 out and took it to work, it was way more popular than the SNES we had hooked up. Part of that was the fact that a lot of people had never played Atari games but more than that, I think, was the fact that the twitch based gameplay was perfect for pick-up-and-play as people wandered in and out. I schooled a lot of younger kids with my Defender skills, too.

No. And I don't play their console games, only arcade (though from that era more often arcade games by Namco)

Unfortunately all my retro consoles are in storage, so no.

If I were to boot it up though, I'd be playing H.E.R.O with my joystick controller.

I had an Atari 2600 and 100 games from 1985-87. Unlike today's consoles, the 2600 could take a ton of abuse. Had all the major titles from Atari, Activision, Imagic and Parker Brothers. My favorite game on the console was Frostbite, a game that mixed Frogger and Q*bert together.