By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you played Atari today?

 

Have you?

Yes! 14 21.21%
 
No. 52 78.79%
 
Total:66
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I have never played or cared about atari games


You should at least try Tempest.



Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I have never played or cared about atari games


You should at least try Tempest.

Hmm, what kind of a game is that?



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2WLlXaTdLFI

This is the only Atari game I have ever played when I was a child in my uncle´s town :)

I tried to play some Jaguar games but the emulation is awful :S

 



I played raiders on the daily for a while. its super complicated but very cool once you figure it out.



Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hmm, what kind of a game is that?

It's a game with these quirky vector graphics where you play a crescent moon moving along the perimeter of various shapes shooting at scribbles travelling up and down and across the inner area.



Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hmm, what kind of a game is that?

It's a game with these quirky vector graphics where you play a crescent moon moving along the perimeter of various shapes shooting at scribbles travelling up and down and across the inner area.

Hmm sounds tempting loll



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Yes I now own a Atari 2600 that I purchased on Friday, I am currently playing Pitfall. I also picked up a Super NES and a NES. Beat Contra on NES Last night. LOL the games are so short. LOL



YES!!



Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/GTX 1660 Super/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

DJEVOLVE said:

Yes I now own a Atari 2600 that I purchased on Friday, I am currently playing Pitfall. I also picked up a Super NES and a NES. Beat Contra on NES Last night. LOL the games are so short. LOL

Ooohhh.. Darth Vader Atari 2600.



Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/GTX 1660 Super/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

DJEVOLVE said:

Yes I now own a Atari 2600 that I purchased on Friday, I am currently playing Pitfall. I also picked up a Super NES and a NES. Beat Contra on NES Last night. LOL the games are so short. LOL

Holy... you got all that in a single day? How much did you pay?

Needs some more SNES games. :D