By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony’s in Trouble, Not Microsoft

damn MS throws a temp. price cut and people get ballsy lol

when the lead is 2:1 within one year, a console that has dropped a total of $100($150 with temp price cut) from the original SKU at launch in less than 1 year, Its a pretty good estimation of who is actually in "trouble"

Around the Network

Yes we know this. PS is doing great though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Sony is loosing all the other areas in their department except the viedo games - well except the ps4, since the vita does still exist.

While Microsoft has a much bigger department than sony.

I think he's trying to say that, Sony's other departments will affect the PS4 (in a bad way). While for Microsoft, even if the Xbox one isn't doing as good as the PS4, they still have the other departments to support them.

(this is just an opinion from a person who doesn't know video games/business much)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The article is redundant and not really necessary, but there's not much wrong with what is actually said in the article. Sony is in financial trouble and while they are beating the Xbox in the console market right now, their financial issues could/probably are affecting what they can do in gaming. MS meanwhile can go swimming like Scrooge McDuck whenever they want.

We all know that already though.

The article began trying to stop fans from being businessmen and then ends up being one. Trolololol!

Around the Network

Nintendo didnt make 23b last quarter so that doesnt mean they are worse off than Microsoft. Nintendo makes good profit from their gaming most of the time just like Sony just did with the PS4. If Sony needs to they will sell other parts of the business and keep all the money making sections.

wow that was really, really misinformed.
"Investing in new partnerships that sony doesn't have like EA Access? Check" ooookkkkkkk

pokoko said:
Mr. Businessman thinks Playstation is what keeps Sony afloat? And he chides others for not knowing what they're talking about? I love stuff like this.

This, what a load of crap.

Add me if u want :)

Jranation said:
Sony is loosing all the other areas in their department except the viedo games - well except the ps4, since the vita does still exist.

While Microsoft has a much bigger department than sony.

I think he's trying to say that, Sony's other departments will affect the PS4 (in a bad way). While for Microsoft, even if the Xbox one isn't doing as good as the PS4, they still have the other departments to support them.

(this is just an opinion from a person who doesn't know video games/business much)

this is wrong mate, just sayin.

Add me if u want :)

"The adage in Las Vegas is you have to have money to make money." Whatever that is supposed to mean. LOL!