By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony’s in Trouble, Not Microsoft

Mr. Businessman thinks Playstation is what keeps Sony afloat? And he chides others for not knowing what they're talking about? I love stuff like this.

Around the Network

Glad that pesky teenage brain no longer addles me is all I can say.

Those revenue results have a direct relationship to video games, and it’s foolish to think otherwise.

Stopped to read at this point :) This article is ridiculous.

Of course as a company/business Microsoft is not in troubles compared to Sony and they are even in a very nice position today (look at the stock); but this is where it stops. Sony is doing extremely well and better than Microsoft in the console area (it does not mean that Microsoft is not doing well, but not as well as Sony).

Anyway, we all know Sony is in trouble but it is certainly not related to the PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One thing...

JustBeingReal said:
Scientificreason said:

This article was ridiculous.

Excellent post man. 

Thanks for the nice words. :)

You missed a great opportunity to reply "just being real"  That would have been LOL.

It is near the end of the end....

john snow knows more than the author... and he knows nothing :(

Around the Network

Xbox is winning,i'm starting to be humbled

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Barenziah said:

What's the sensation it gives while you're in the process of enhumblement? So I know when it gets to me too.

Its clear this was written as a reactionary piece to the "xbox one is a lost cause" article.

Click bait article reacting to a click bait article, how drole

That's some seriously biased shit there!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

4k1x3r said:
Barenziah said:

What's the sensation it gives while you're in the process of enhumblement? So I know when it gets to me too.

remember b-e-l-i-e-v-e,

that feeling

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt