By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of Canada gives someone an early copy of Smash Wii U

Recently, someone on Twitter named PIDGE received an early copy of Smash Wii U from Nintendo of Canada @ Shuffle VI.

"According to Twitter she received an early copy because she won that Smash Bros. Wii U tournament; but she has to follow the same rules as the press."

EDIT - From PIDGE via SmashBoards:

"I didn't win a smash U tournament and I have no idea where people are getting that idea. I am a TO for smash 64 and a promoter for the Ontario smash community and a staff member at /r/smashbros, I play every game competitively but have only ever won small locals for 64, Melee, and Brawl. I have never won a Smash 4 tournament or a PM tournament.

Nintendo knows about me through word of mouth and send the game to me as a surprise, a few other Canadian smashers got it the same way. I was just the first to post about it."

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

No fair!!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No fair!!

Lucky bastard.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

No fair!!

Around the Network

Was that tournament part of the Canadian Smash Club that may or may not involve baby seals?

AZWification said:

Lucky bastard.

she bastard

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK? What the FUCK?

FUCK! I want one T_T

How lucky can you get! Arghh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I want this game.

good for her.