By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the playstation TV a bust in the US?

Is the playstation TV a bust?

Yes 83 49.11%

No 35 20.71%

I like Turtles! 51 30.18%

Total:169

I am sorta interested in the Playstion TV for the remote play feature alone, but I havent heard anything about it since it was released a few weeks back.  Seems like it is being overlooked like the Vita.  Does anyone have personal experience on the product?? Unbias reviews might be helpful.

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Around the Network

Have you ever seen a Galapagos tortoise? Sweet.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

PS TV is for people who do not own any PS products or PS owners who do not want a Vita. Not for anybody else.

Xxain said:
PS TV is for people who do not own any PS products or PS owners who do not want a Vita. Not for anybody else.

It's kind of for this weird market of people who want PS, but don't want/can't afford a PS3, PS4, or PS Vita

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

The reason I don't have one yet is that it only delivers things half assed. It can play only SOME of the VITA games...only SOME of the PSP games...only SOME of the PSX games. Couple that with the fact that it is based off of a dying system, and of course people are hesitant to pick one up. It could have been handled a lot better.

Around the Network

It's not a bust just in the US, but everywhere else. And it will be a bust in Europe soon.

Basically, its target market is people who would rather pay $100 than bother taking their PS4 to another room occasionally.

I did not even know that it released.

Good to know I am not the only one who thinks this.. Lets hope for some killer black friday deals on it!!! I want remote play damn it.

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

WhiteEaglePL said:
I did not even know that it released.

Yeah, I was like "when did that happen!?".

I don't understand why anyone would want it.