By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

thx1139 said:
Damagon said:
thx1139 said:
BeElite said:
X1 9
PS4 15
PS4 D 43
X1 45
X1 70

Things are slowly inching back to normal, with the new bundles PS4 will dominate second half of Nov. Likely taking NDp.

With SKUs out of stock currently this isnt a good gauge.  Also it is looking more and more likely that the new PS4 bundles will be BF weekend only.  While Sony is releasing those SKUs for the weekend MS is working with retailers giving even lower prices and extra bundling for the weekend.  Think it is even more likely that the X1 will take November NPD.

If anything the SKUs being out of stock help make his point. You cannot win NPD with demand alone, see PS4 december 2013.

And they have been OoS for some time now, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe MS is holding stock precisely to combat Sony during BF.  

True and I see no reason why the X1 wont win BF weekend as well.  They have the better BF deals anyway. Yes the PS4 has the GTA5/TLOU bundle, but it isnt being discounted.  While at the same time the X1 will be bundled even more and also have discounts. For instance at Target you can get the X1 AC Bundle for effectively $279.99 (Discount and Gift Card) while the PS4 GTA5/TLOU bundle is $399.99.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193336

How about a year of precedents that say it wont, multiple times X1 had the better deals and still got out sold time and time agian.  X1 has been bundled and discounted many times and still faield to out sale the PS4. 

Around the Network
BeElite said:
thx1139 said:
Damagon said:

If anything the SKUs being out of stock help make his point. You cannot win NPD with demand alone, see PS4 december 2013.

And they have been OoS for some time now, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe MS is holding stock precisely to combat Sony during BF.  

True and I see no reason why the X1 wont win BF weekend as well.  They have the better BF deals anyway. Yes the PS4 has the GTA5/TLOU bundle, but it isnt being discounted.  While at the same time the X1 will be bundled even more and also have discounts. For instance at Target you can get the X1 AC Bundle for effectively $279.99 (Discount and Gift Card) while the PS4 GTA5/TLOU bundle is $399.99.

How about a year of precedents that say it wont, multiple times X1 had the better deals and still got out sold time and time agian.  X1 has been bundled and discounted many times and still faield to out sale the PS4. 

But has it ever cost less than a PS4?

jlmurph2 said:
BeElite said:
thx1139 said:
Damagon said:

But has it ever cost less than a PS4?

Value wise yes, plenty times.  Has the tag been lower i dont think so.  Still wont change the reailties of the situation.  An inferior product should naturtally be cheaper, X1 just achived what it should have had from the start, a sub Ps4 price.

I see updates stop when things are not so rosy for the xbox supporters.
X1 will "lose" november amazon as it will NDP.

RacerXGT said:

#11 XB1 Asscreed
#13 PS4
#37 XB1 Kinect Asscred
#52 PS4 White Destiny

Still rosy, just not that rosy like 3th November anymore...

Around the Network
soony_xbone_U said:
RacerXGT said:

#11 XB1 Asscreed
#13 PS4
#37 XB1 Kinect Asscred
#52 PS4 White Destiny

Nothing rosy when a 399 PS4 is matching a X1 at 350 and 2 free games.

RacerXGT said:
soony_xbone_U said:
RacerXGT said:

#11 XB1 Asscreed
#13 PS4
#37 XB1 Kinect Asscred
#52 PS4 White Destiny

Okay we start to spin now. Nahh thanks, im out in that case...

RacerXGT said:
soony_xbone_U said:

PS4 is matching a X1 at 350 and 2 free games.

Its not.  

RacerXGT said:
soony_xbone_U said:
RacerXGT said:

#11 XB1 Asscreed
#13 PS4
#37 XB1 Kinect Asscred
#52 PS4 White Destiny

Woowwww, It's really making a comeback.

I'm geniunely shocked, thought Xbox would take it by a landslide

soony_xbone_U said:
RacerXGT said:
soony_xbone_U said:
RacerXGT said:

#11 XB1 Asscreed
#13 PS4
#37 XB1 Kinect Asscred
#52 PS4 White Destiny

Okay we start to spin now. Nahh thanks, im out in that case...

LOL what spin, looks its snowing its must be god will.