By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X - Nintendo Direct Footage 11.5.2014

ryuzaki57 said:

OK, might be safe now...

So, people. How can you say that there's no downgrade and that X is magnificient? Just... look

---------

X buildings

and I don't even have to use FFXV

This is Neptune VII PS4, a niche game that will be lucky to sell 30K FW

so are you saying that a PS4 game has better graphicxthsxsx  than a Wii U game? Mindblowing

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

OK, might be safe now...

So, people. How can you say that there's no downgrade and that X is magnificient? Just... look

You went out of your way to find the worst images you could.

Admittedly, Nintendo haven't released any good quality native resolution images yet, but even with compressed pics, this looks fantastic to me:

ryuzaki57 said:

OK, might be safe now...

Wow, what a downgrade.

Zero is gone, you can stop now.

curl-6 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

OK, might be safe now...

Admittedly, Nintendo haven't released any good quality native resolution images yet, but even with compressed pics, this looks fantastic to me:

agree, although i wont deny ffXV has better graphics and uns in 1080p 60fps, but even so i prefer xenoblade due to the details of the environment, FFXV fileds look plane and empty and seems like they try to disguise it by using repetitive grass and tree assets

The more I think about it, the more I can see this not hitting till like March 2016. Now that we know just how massive the world is, I think this has turned into a gargantuan undertaking that is needing several years in development. I'd brace myself for the long haul yet fellow Xenoblade fans.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
At first I was ok with the city but then I saw him leaping through peoples backyards... is this GTA now??
It just seems so out of place. This trailer has left me less intrested in XCX, just hoping XBC 3D releases in time for me to finish it before XCX releases

Don't get mad at Nintendo for being jealous that GTAV is not on their consoles.

megafenix said:
curl-6 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

OK, might be safe now...

agree, although i wont deny ffXV has better graphics and uns in 1080p 60fps, but even so i prefer xenoblade due to the details of the environment, FFXV fileds look plane and empty and seems like they try to disguise it by using repetitive grass and tree assets

Uh, why did you post you post a picture of Wind Waker HD?

I didn't care about the relatively ugly face models  in Xenoblade so I doubt I'll care here XD

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/06/xenoblade-chronicles-x-final-stages-development/

Interesting bit, apparently info translated rom that Xenoblade Chronicles X site. So this is encouraging for a spring launch Japan, late summer West.

curl-6 said: