By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

sc94597 said:
I am going to say halo 3 @ the same resolution. Anybody who wants to follow with a serious post feel free to do so.

Oh man, I disagree... Just look at MP3's graphics... and look at Halo3's graphic. There's night and day,

I'm not saying Halo 3 has great visual or anything, but there's no comparison

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
Please give a serious answer with detail.

LOL, SC man, how would you expect serious answer in such a flamebait-retarded thread? Come on!

For the first time today I 100 percent agree with you.

If you overlooked the whole "you are a fanboy" issue, you will find yourself agreeing with me even more. ;)

Trust me, I bash every system just as much (based about PSPslim design, Singstar updates), it's just that when I bash Sony, nobody tends to get all worked up about it.

Well today I was a little more worked up then usual actually this weekend but thats another story.

Yep, saw that post and ignored it, I knew you are a nicer person and I didn't want any direct confrontation.

It's alright, I don't take things personally here. 

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
I am going to say halo 3 @ the same resolution. Anybody who wants to follow with a serious post feel free to do so.

Oh man, I disagree... Just look at MP3's graphics... and look at Halo3's graphic. There's night and day,

I'm not saying Halo 3 has great visual or anything, but there's no comparison

Yet mp3 is at 60fps and hypotheically halo 3 will be 30fps. Who said mp3 pushed the wii at 60fps anyway.

sc94597 said:

Are you f*cking mad?  *Every* PS3/360 game out on the market would push the Wii far past it's limits.

SC - dude give it up. You're bent with this "Wii is just as powerful" nonsense. Just give it up dude. Let it go. Wii focused on gameplay and not power.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
SC - dude give it up. You're bent with this "Wii is just as powerful" nonsense. Just give it up dude. Let it go. Wii focused on gameplay and not power.

I beieve the hd consles are 3-5 times mre powerful how does tht = as powerfu?

Yeah, SC, I am saying this as someone who likes/respects you as a poster.

Don't pick a fight with Halo fans, It's just like picking a fight with SSBB fans. You can't win at all.

I'd say you quit now and everything will die down before xbox fans read this.

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:

LOL, SC man, how would you expect serious answer in such a flamebait-retarded thread? Come on!

If you overlooked the whole "you are a fanboy" issue, you will find yourself agreeing with me even more. ;)

Trust me, I bash every system just as much (based about PSPslim design, Singstar updates), it's just that when I bash Sony, nobody tends to get all worked up about it.

Well today I was a little more worked up then usual actually this weekend but thats another story.

Yep, saw that post and ignored it, I knew you are a nicer person and I didn't want any direct confrontation.

Thanks for not getting in to it with me I probably would have made an ass of myself

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
kenzomatic said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:

Thanks for not getting in to it with me I probably would have made an ass of myself

Nah, I read some of your posts and you are one of the posters I respect, So I probably won't regardless.

Have fun posting! 

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
Yeah, SC, I am saying this as someone who likes/respects you as a poster.

Don't pick a fight with Halo fans, It's just like picking a fight with SSBB fans. You can't win at all.

I'd say you quit now and everything will die down before xbox fans read this.

How many halo loyals are on vgchartz anyway?