By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

fazz said:
Bah, I came too late to this thread :/

It doesn't matter. He dug himself into a hole he couldn't get out of-should of read the quote in my sig. Anyway, this thread kind of gave the chance for Sony fanboys to bash the Wii's capabilities to my annoyance.

Around the Network

I think you should change your quote:

The words you speak now should be soft and tender; for in 30 minutes you may have to eat them.

"Username2324 said:
The Wii won't be much farther than it already is at the end of its life, like I said, there's no hidden potential, no secrets to be unlocked, its figured out."

"FJ-Warez said:

Are you a dev???

Most devs didn't use the GC at full, maybe just capcom, nintendo and factor 5... how can be already well know??, there is potential in that machine... SMG dev started in the GC, ZeldaTp is just a port, RE4Wii is just a port too.. We really don't know how much can be done in the Wii... and making such assumtion without any dev background is just fanboy talk...

"Username2324 said:

I don't have any online sources, but I do have a cousin who develops for the Wii and PS2.

Ever played Guitar Hero 3 on PS2? Brett Davis, he's in the credits, how else would you like me to prove it? He's in the Wii version too.

"TotalWar said:

Wait a minute, you have a cousin that worked on GUITAR HERO, and all of sudden, you know something about the Wii's graphical capabilities?

"FJ-Warez said:

Lol, so, your cousin worked in GH, and then you can make such foolish assumptions...

"Username2324 said: 

No, that was just my evidence that he does in fact develope for the Wii and PS2, and I have talked to him regarding their power.

"TotalWar said:

And once again, I reiterate, you cousin worked on GUITAR HERO-a game about music and sound (not to mention, the Wii dev team fucked up and gave it mono only sound) and you can say there's no potential to be unlocked on the Wii?

"FJ-Warez said:

So a dev of GH knows a lot about pushing the hardware, like a dev of God of War, RE4, the Legend of Zelda???

"Gaminndevil said:

@username
Yeah, that does prove a lot. But not in the way you think.

Here you go fazz, have fun... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

^Ha

Totalwar - I didn't say anything about the wii's capabilities. I just quoted SC. I didn't even take him up on his offer at first until he was basically saying "No this is what i meant by that"

Let me see if I remember correctly he broke his keyboard, had some problem with his wii, and got banned all within 1 day. OK

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
^Ha

Totalwar - I didn't say anything about the wii's capabilities. I just quoted SC. I didn't even take him up on his offer at first until he was basically saying "No this is what i meant by that"

didn't mean you, I thought you were fair-minded.

kenzomatic said:
Let me see if I remember correctly he broke his keyboard, had some problem with his wii, and got banned all within 1 day. OK

If thats true I kind of feel bad.

FJ-Warez said:

"Username2324 said:
The Wii won't be much farther than it already is at the end of its life, like I said, there's no hidden potential, no secrets to be unlocked, its figured out."

"FJ-Warez said:

Are you a dev???

Most devs didn't use the GC at full, maybe just capcom, nintendo and factor 5... how can be already well know??, there is potential in that machine... SMG dev started in the GC, ZeldaTp is just a port, RE4Wii is just a port too.. We really don't know how much can be done in the Wii... and making such assumtion without any dev background is just fanboy talk...

"Username2324 said:

I don't have any online sources, but I do have a cousin who develops for the Wii and PS2.

Ever played Guitar Hero 3 on PS2? Brett Davis, he's in the credits, how else would you like me to prove it? He's in the Wii version too.

"TotalWar said:

Wait a minute, you have a cousin that worked on GUITAR HERO, and all of sudden, you know something about the Wii's graphical capabilities?

"FJ-Warez said:

Lol, so, your cousin worked in GH, and then you can make such foolish assumptions...

"Username2324 said:

No, that was just my evidence that he does in fact develope for the Wii and PS2, and I have talked to him regarding their power.

"TotalWar said:

And once again, I reiterate, you cousin worked on GUITAR HERO-a game about music and sound (not to mention, the Wii dev team fucked up and gave it mono only sound) and you can say there's no potential to be unlocked on the Wii?

"FJ-Warez said:

So a dev of GH knows a lot about pushing the hardware, like a dev of God of War, RE4, the Legend of Zelda???

"Gaminndevil said:

@username

Woah... woah... that stuff is just so wrong FJ... yet is so amazingly funny. I'm SO saving all of the above, it could come in handy.

fazz said:
FJ-Warez said:

"Username2324 said:

"FJ-Warez said:

Are you a dev???

"Username2324 said:

"TotalWar said:

"FJ-Warez said:

"Username2324 said:

"TotalWar said:

"FJ-Warez said:

"Gaminndevil said:

@username

Woah... woah... that stuff is just so wrong FJ... yet is so amazingly funny. I'm SO saving all of the above, it could come in handy.

Great stuff, made me laugh really hard, of course a class D dev team working for Activision, that was strictly told to port and add in features for a Wii version, but so mindlessly forgot to include STEREO in a MUSIC GAME, THEY SO could unlock the full potential of a console that is fairly new, just like Guitar Hero advanced the graphics on the PS2.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This thread was NEVER going to work.