By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

@__XBrawlX__,

What Wii game graphics doesn`t "sux" compared to this:

And that is JUST a prologue.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

FLOW :P j/ks, but who knows, it very well may do.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

That games graphics are the best there are, does that mean that Uncharted:Drakes fortune's Graphics suck? No.

PS3/360 graphics are the best there are, does that mean that the Wii's Graphics suck? No. (Yeah, I know they are not good by comparison, but they are still good graphics!)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
sc94597 said:
Sherlock99 said:
this thread needs to die

All of my failed threads come to haunt me. Looks at "samus in mario kart thread"

What thread of yours hasn't failed, you constantly try to say the Wii is super amazing and has many hidden potentials.

Stop being a girl and take your 6 week ban.

He got banned, then he got unbanned. Montana Did it. He said "Because people make mistakes."

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Which explains nothing.

I am assuming this is a joke thread, but just in case it's not...

To the OP. No one goes out to make an ugly game. Wii developers develop to the straights if the console. Thus, they make good looking games. That said, PS3/360 games could not be done on the Wii well. Also, the Wii is very similar to the GC, so most developers already know how to make great looking games.

I think games like SMG take the best advantage of what the Wii has to offer visually, and I don’t expect much better than that in its lifetime. It’s a great looking game, but it’s a great looking game while working within the limits of the system.

I think a great measuring stick will be “Star Wars, the Force Unleashed”. Lucas Arts as stated that they will build each engine (PS3/360/Wii) to take the most advantage of each console, so it should show you what each can do.

If someone says they would bet there life on it and there wrong do you kill them.

No you make fun of them.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

@Username2324 It seems you have resorted name calling. Ok

@sc94597 Stay off this thread you skating on thin ice with hot blades when it comes to getting another ban.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1