By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ps3/360 game would push the wii to it's limits?

MontanaHatchet said:
What's the bet/need for moderator now?
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost as powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

Around the Network

He said he'd take a 6 week ban if we could find evidence of him suggesting that the Wii was close in power to the PS3 and 360, and we have, but now he doesn't want to be banned.

Alright, show me the post in question!

I would hate to do it, but if you asked for it...

Username2324 said:
He said he'd take a 6 week ban if we could find evidence of him suggesting that the Wii was close in power to the PS3 and 360, and we have, but now he doesn't want to be banned.

No it has to directly state that I bliee the wii is near as powerful as the others. All of the post you guys found don't fit this. You are infering that I meant that.

MontanaHatchet said:
Alright, show me the post in question!

I would hate to do it, but if you asked for it...

Thank you. His posts are pointless anyway. If he gets 6 weeks off this site maybe he'll research the grahical power of the systems so we can stop having the same conversation over and over.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:

No it has to directly state that I bliee the wii is near as powerful as the others. All of the post you guys found don't fit this. You are infering that I meant that.

Dude, you clearly meant it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=17846

That whole thread talks about how he thinks the wii can perform as close to the HD consoles.

And he said "close to" and "along those lines" I consider that to be along the lines of saying Wii is close to HD consoles.

Especially this part.

Now that isn't too much of a difference as people may think. This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games. I would think of the hd consoles as the xbox and the wii as the ps2 in terms of graphics.

windbane said:
sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:

Dude, you clearly meant it.

Even if I did which I didn't it isn't directly saying so.

@pooperscooper I don't think he wants to read the whole thread.

sc94597 said:
If anybody could find a post where I said the wiis almost powerful or something along those lines I will take a 1month 2 week ban.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17846
This allows many wii games to look better than alot of ps3 and 360 games."
"the wii is highly capable of realistic graphics. "
"the wii is capable of 720p."

PooperScooper also found a number of posts.
"Wii can do 1080p there is no need to buy an HD console"
"The Wii is 3 times more powerful than the xbox"
"I think the wii could run CoD 4 at 45 fps and still look almost as good as the ps3 and 360 versions"

Just accept your ban!