By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will we see a new PS controller?

I have always found the PS controllers to be the best of the bunch, and it hasn't changed this gen!

I really hope that Sony don't feel the need to change the controller, its great as it is :D

Around the Network

Based on past history, they will do it next gen to copy Nintendo and their wiimote setup or whatever Nintendo decides to do.

They've done it so far with: Analog stick, rumble, wireless, etc.

@darconi

Yeah, because making the controller wireless is copying Ninty... Even the PS1 had controllers that can be wireless...

I hate when people bring up all this Sony copying ninty shit... its sad!

There were wireless controllers for the Atari so you can't say they stole if from Nintendo. It's also nice to have the wireless blue tooth so you don't need to worry how the controller in oriented with anything.

I don't think they'll change it too much. Most they thinks they it would need to be changed for often have there own sort of controllers like steering wheels

Around the Network

Of course though Nintendo didn't copy Sony when they went to discs instead of cartridges.

cool48 said:
Of course though Nintendo didn't copy Sony when they went to discs instead of cartridges.

There was discs in conoles before sony.

sc94597 said:
cool48 said:

Ok fine let me rephrase that:

Of course though Nintendo didn't copy another company when they went to discs instead of cartridges.

Nintendo can do no wrong to their blind loyal followers...

We will end this once and for all, everyone copied nintendo...

/Sarcasm

cool48 said:
sc94597 said:
cool48 said:

Ok fine let me rephrase that:

Of course though Nintendo didn't copy another company when they went to discs instead of cartridges.

Well they used their own propriety disc.