By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most OPed/Broken character(s) in VG history?

Kat and Nariko post-patch in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
People always say "Kratos", meh, that characters is just very easy to use.

Also, Diaboromon from Digimon Rumble Arena 2 for PS2 and Cell in Battle Stadium DON.

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

Around the Network
MRKs said:
Shao Kahn... i hate thay guy

As fighting game bosses go, pretty much every KoF boss, hell, pretty much all snk fighting game boss.  Cheap as hell.

Bo Jackon in Tecmo Bowl.  He was the single greatest video game athelete of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0

Knights of the Round - FFVII

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
ganoncrotch said:
Wario from Super Mario Land 3, he was a bad guy, if you walk into enemies who don't have spikes on them he'll just kick them over, no need to even bother jumping, just walk into it, boot in the face, pick it up off the ground and throw it off a wall.

Ram, Ram, RAM the whole game FTW....

His ram should be in Smash 3DS

Ever play Wario World on the GC? very odd game but he has a spinning pile driver in that, laughing while smashing enemies into the ground "Have a rotten day!" Great character.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
MRKs said:

As fighting game bosses go, pretty much every KoF boss, hell, pretty much all snk fighting game boss.  Cheap as hell.

Nancy and Azazel from Tekken 6.... terrible boss character ideas.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

cheshirescat said:
MRKs said:

Yeah SNK bosses are on another whole level of douchebaggery

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

MRKs said:
cheshirescat said:
MRKs said:

Yeah SNK bosses are on another whole level of douchebaggery

Rugal Bernstein. I still can hear him screaming "Genocide Cutter".

KyleeStrutt said:
Magneto/Storm/Sentinel in Marvel vs. Capcom 2

I think Shumma Gorath and Dr. Doom from the same game deserve a mention too, they were pretty OPed.

Wright said:
S.Peelman said:

Siegfried from SoulCalibur.

All you have to do with him is spam the Y-button and whack everyone with his huge sword and be done with it.

Funny thing is, spamming the Y-button during Siegfried's ending in Soul Edge unlocked his alternate ending xD

Really? That's fitting then XD .

Don't have Soul Edge though, only SoulCalibur 1 on Dreamcast, 2 on GameCube and 4 on PS3.