By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most OPed/Broken character(s) in VG history?

the gravemind, he can wipe out the entire galaxys

Around the Network
pokoko said:

Yae-sama.

This.

Wright said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Seth has zero chance.

Cause Seth and Marcus are only OPed early in game...

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

All Fire Emblems have their own "Jegan", which is a Knight/Paladin-type unit who's stronger than the rest of the crew, and whose main purpose during the first chapters of all Fire Emblem games is to trick newbies into using them and rob other characters of enemy's EXP.

Frederick, unfortunately, is the worst Jegan of Fire Emblem. Unlike Seth, Marcus, or other Jegans, Frederick lags behind everyone else once people start gaining levels. His starting stats aren't that good either.

So, yeah, Seth and Marcus both destroy Frederick, in a blink.

EDIT: you make me wonder, who's stronger, Titania or Marcus. I still think Marcus has the edge.

Wright said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

All Fire Emblems have their own "Jegan", which is a Knight/Paladin-type unit who's stronger than the rest of the crew, and whose main purpose during the first chapters of all Fire Emblem games is to trick newbies into using them and rob other characters of enemy's EXP.

Frederick, unfortunately, is the worst Jegan of Fire Emblem. Unlike Seth, Marcus, or other Jegans, Frederick lags behind everyone else once people start gaining levels. His starting stats aren't that good either.

So, yeah, Seth and Marcus both destroy Frederick, in a blink.

EDIT: you make me wonder, who's stronger, Titania or Marcus. I still think Marcus has the edge.

Maybe in terms of Starting out Frederick is the worst. But if you grind him out like u can all the Awakening characters, his stats would reach the highest of all Jedan. But that's not really saying much since they OPed the crap out of all the Characters in Awakening so I guess you are right. Definitely has the best pontential out of them all though.

Only reason why I think Marcus would edge out Titania is because Titania specialty are axes, but if you count legendary Weapons, Titania has access to Urvan (Gawain or Greil's ax), and that thing is a terror in itself. And also remember Titania would have skills too, so I guess to level the playing field you have to put her in GBA FE...

BTW i've been meaning to ask you... who's ur sexy avatar? :: mouth open ::

Around the Network

Did someone say Kokonoe?

Brutalyst said:
Shaman and Paladins when only one side could use them, neither when both sides could

I think you are talking about WoW... Sammies and Pallies were tricky... but my Mage outclassed them all (though I was a PvP beast). 

Warlocks post Burning Crusade however made me rage quit many PvP instances...

Meta Knight from Brawl
nuff said

MK Brawl

Magneto/Storm/Sentinel in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Rugal in the early KOF games.

Nathan Drake, I mean come on, then man killed like 1000 people by himself.