By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP FF Dissidia's Bosses unveiled (Spoilers inside)

Oh, Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with what Zack said, but it doesn't give anybody the right to use personal attacks. This is an Internet forum, for god sake, Chill out!

Just stick with topics, Personally I'd post 2 in-game screen shots. that should prove the point perfectly 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:

Oh, Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with what Zack said, but it doesn't give anybody the right to use personal attacks. This is an Internet forum, for god sake, Chill out!

Just stick with topics, Personally I'd post 2 in-game screen shots. that should prove the point perfectly 

Just try not to cry so much around here it gets annoying.and no, kingofwale this isnt a personal attack.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I think they should toss Ansem and Sora in there (mainly cuz I'm a huge KH fan ;-p)

This looks great, though.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Im looking forward to this one. You know they care about this one b/c they delayed it into 2008.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

weezy said:
zackblue said:
The game looks better than lost odyssey on the xbox 360!(And thats truley sad)

Amazing, the psp can do better than ps2 after all.

comments like this should result in ban.

wow zach, your brain must be clogged by all those big macs you shove down your throat..

Hes probably talking about the art style of the game so STFU !!!

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!