By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
RacerXGT said:
Scientificreason said:
riecsou said:
With PS4 ranking going down, it can be said that the Xbox One is also stealing some sales from the PS4

That's quite a reach and not how it works.  Most likely it is people jumping on the deals,  who wanted an x1 anyway. 

Good question to ask is then, if they jump now.

will it mean lower then expected December sales.  

Maybe,  but in will early next year. 

Around the Network
Scientificreason said:
RacerXGT said:
Scientificreason said:
riecsou said:
With PS4 ranking going down, it can be said that the Xbox One is also stealing some sales from the PS4

That's quite a reach and not how it works.  Most likely it is people jumping on the deals,  who wanted an x1 anyway. 

well that one is a given.  

RacerXGT said:
Scientificreason said:
RacerXGT said:
Scientificreason said:
riecsou said:

well that one is a given.  

Yes but it will be more drastic now.  All ms had done is shifted sales forward.  Temp measures like this font work longterm,  you will see this in 2015.

3 places between XB1 and PS4 standard skus!

Hmmm 23 is the lowest I've seen PS4, either everything above it is just selling that much better or PS4 sales have slowed. I'm thinking the former.

Around the Network

When the dust settles MCC will be #4 behind those PS gift cards and will stay there until launch. Could even overtake some of the PS gift cards too perhaps

NobleTeam360 said:
Hmmm 23 is the lowest I've seen PS4, either everything above it is just selling that much better or PS4 sales have slowed. I'm thinking the former.

I think it's a combination of the two. On the fence gamers are choosing Xbone over it because of the current price advantage

man-bear-pig said:
When the dust settles MCC will be #4 behind those PS gift cards and will stay there until launch. Could even overtake some of the PS gift cards too perhaps

How long is that Titanfall deal gonna last?

Halo is gonna have such a huge launch at this point.

Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:

How long is that Titanfall deal gonna last?

Halo is gonna have such a huge launch at this point.

No idea but demand for it should dry up soon enough. Most flash deals like that only stay on top for 1-2 days max

What I'm reading from this, is just that XBO has started "Holiday season" earlier than PS4. That's why XBO is suddenly selling way better than PS4. But I think that when those XBO bundles end and PS4 starts selling their own we'll see a similar bump like XBO, only a higher one. Seems like Microsoft caught Sony off guard this first week of November, or maybe is just that Sony is waiting for Black Friday with games like GTA V and FC4.

In the end, both consoles are going to have a very good November and that's what really matters.