By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift's 1989 Album About To Smash A Record!

Taylor's brand new album is out now and she's about to make history by becoming the first artist ever in history to have 3 albums in a row debut with over 1 MILLION COPIES. Not even the Beatles or Michael Jackson could accomplish this feature. She is also set to have the highest first week sales by any female in history taking the record from Britney Spears herself. Taylor Swift is officially the god of all music in history.

BTW the album is incredible! I suggest everyone buy it. The first single Shake It Off went #1 and the next single Blank Space will undoubtedly eventually hit #1 as well. The album is sooooo good. It's all 80s styled and it really is a huge risk and it paid off!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

Why do you love Taylor so much? lol

Mystro-Sama said:

Because I love real music.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

lol, what does that even mean?

sundin13 said:
Ps3 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

lol, what does that even mean?

It means with Taylor's heart and soul she crafted some amazing pop music that will for sure be remembered forever. Out Of The Woods is such an 80s throwback and I cried the first time I heard it.

Around the Network

I love taylor swift
YEAH GO TAYLOR!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ps3 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I love taylor swift
YEAH GO TAYLOR!

Me too! And I love Raichu btw <3

Ps3 said:

It means with Taylor's heart and soul she crafted some amazing pop music that will for sure be remembered forever. Out Of The Woods is such an 80s throwback and I cried the first time I heard it.

Most musicans make music with their heart and soul (if you look past pop music)...Although, I have to admit, I find it hard to see much "heart and soul" in pretty much all of the singles I've heard from Taylor over the last few years.

sundin13 said:
Ps3 said:

Most musicans make music with their heart and soul (if you look past pop music)...Although, I have to admit, I find it hard to see much "heart and soul" in pretty much all of the singles I've heard from Taylor over the last few years.

Out Of The Woods in my opinion is up there with Hey You! by Pink Floyd and Let It Be by the Beatles. The song just strikes that note.. I couldn't breathe the first time I've heard it. But her songs have such deep meaning. I've never heard someone pour so much pain of heartbreak and love into music.