Bloodborne 95 37.70%

Evolve 15 5.95%

The Order: 1886 41 16.27%

The Witcher 3: Wild hunt 60 23.81%

Battlefield Hardline 1 0.40%

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 12 4.76%

Resident Evil HD Remaster... 6 2.38%

Total:252

I'm really interested to know who is the one voted to Dynasty Warriors 8, I want to slap him on the back of his head.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Ok...so here's the thing. I understand that no Nintendo titles have "release dates," but they do have release windows. If y'all think all these titles are going to hit their "release dates" you haven't been around gaming long enough. Everything gets delayed, be it a week or 6 months. So it's fine that you wanted to exclude Nintendo titles on this technicality, but please call the thread what it is...PS/XBone titles you're waiting for.

I'm sorry you feel this way but I had no intention of excluding Nintendo. Besides Splatoon possibly landing in this release window what Nintendo games did I miss? Also yes games get delayed, but since most of these games have been delayed at least once its a safer bet they wont be moved again. 

dukerx2 said:
super_etecoon said:
Ok...so here's the thing. I understand that no Nintendo titles have "release dates," but they do have release windows. If y'all think all these titles are going to hit their "release dates" you haven't been around gaming long enough. Everything gets delayed, be it a week or 6 months. So it's fine that you wanted to exclude Nintendo titles on this technicality, but please call the thread what it is...PS/XBone titles you're waiting for.

I'm sorry you feel this way but I had no intention of excluding Nintendo. Besides Splatoon possibly landing in this release window what Nintendo games did I miss? Also yes games get delayed, but since most of these games have been delayed at least once its a safer bet they wont be moved again. 

According to this article, Nintendo is still looking at the first half of 2015 for Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Yoshi's Woolly World, in addition to Project Guard (which I find very surprising).  I know that's not quite the same as "early 2015," but you never know with Nintendo.  SSBU just got bumped up in Europe.  And they've been known to announce a game one month and release it the next.  Woudl have been nice to see Splatoon or Mario Maker in the poll...but I definitely understand why they were excluded.

Definitely Resi Revelations 2! I loved teh first one and I'm not veyr interested in the other early 2015 games!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I should have put a Nintendo game in instead of the Resident Evil.

Around the Network
dukerx2 said:
I should have put a Nintendo game in instead of the Resident Evil.

Or Dynasty Warriors 8...which now contains my vote since someone got slapped in the head for voting for it.  Got to root for the little guy! Guess that's why I'm a Nintendo fan, too.

The Witcher 3

Bloodborne

Bloodborne + The Witcher 3

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Dying Light or The Order: 1886.