By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi's Woolly World E3 2014 Trailer now runs at 60 FPS

This looks really amazing

Around the Network

Well after watching some previews of this I feel I'm starting to dig the game in general, I haven't played a Yoshi game in over 10+ years and since I'm grabbing a Wii U I feel I should grab this because it just looks adorable and calming.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I see no option for 60fps.

Snesboy said:
I see no option for 60fps.

It's in the resolution options; 720p also enables 60fps.

I just installed Chrome to see this video in 60fps. It look delicious!! Yoshi's moves are cute

Around the Network

Love the art style, I love Yoshi (who doesn't?) Can't wait for the game, the world needs another Yoshi's Island!

Could use more blood, swear words, and nudity though.

I thought the game looked great before...but at 60fps...damn.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)