By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty AW runs at native 1080p on PS4 (900p on XBO)

Mr Khan said:

Do we need this pissing contest?

Rhetorical question.

I can pee the farthest!

No really. Perma-ban me and make it snappy.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

No problem, I think PC master race is great. You just to have to wait 2 years before having some games that everybody already finished. Maybe 15 years from now Red Dead Redemption will be on PC.

Sharpryno said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Oh, please stop the bullshit about getting on PC just because its 900p.

Those of you who were planning to get it on XB1, will get it on XB1 because you knew prior that the XB1 would probably have the lower resolution. This is basically established fact at this point so there is no point in acting suprised, just deal with it. 

This can't see it defense is also the oldest most worn out defense ever at this point, buy some goddamned glasses if you can't see the difference, once again stop pretending that you can't see the difference because that has nothing to do with you actually buying the game. You only say you can't see the difference to discredit the advantage of the PS4 version, you weren't gonna buy the PS4 version regardless of its advantages.

That gets said because PS4 fanboys use it to gloat.  Sure there is some difference but it is so insignificant.  People who brag about it are simply ignorant. 

An last generation cycle?

its the same thing over and over, certain PR person on both consoles said

things last cycle and both sides were mocked, this ..we are the ones mainly getting picked on, is pure bunk! all three get picked on. Last cycle it was every thing to point out the cheapest console was designed better with the better design. and how multiplats ran not only better but how the PS3 under performed and underdelivered on all fonts that is still going on about how not only is PSN underdelivering and over promise, but its being stated about Sonys games also. and this " i own the ps4 and it sucks vs the xbox1 number of exclusives" statements about how the PS4 is selling based only on hype because xboxone has the better line up always excludes Free 2 Play games when taking into account game archives for both platforms. but some how some way TitanFall counts but War Thunder does not.

LMAO..its pure Social Engineering trying to steer people to the xboxone, now nothing wrong with that but playing the "were getting picked on card" right now is a bit ironic

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Xbox One version has been confirmed to be 1360x1080 and dynamically scales from there to full 1080p. PS4 is native 1080p (1920x1080), both versions are 'rock solid' 60FPS.
Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/CodAW/comments/2l3s4z/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_ama_with_shgames/clr8ew1

Xbox One version is not 900p it is a scaling resolution

this is directly from Michael Condrey and Glen Schofield

Minimum Xbox One resolution is 1360×1080, and dynamically scales from there to full 1080p. That’s over 50% increase from last year accoeding to Condrey. The game runs in native 1080p on PS4. Both versions run at rock solid 60 frames per second.

Around the Network
poklane said:

Xbox One version has been confirmed to be 1360x1080 and dynamically scales from there to full 1080p. PS4 is native 1080p (1920x1080), both versions are 'rock solid' 60FPS.
Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/CodAW/comments/2l3s4z/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_ama_with_shgames/clr8ew1

Good to hear that both versions are 60FPS. 

poklane said:

I hope "rock solid" means locked or that the framerate rarely drops.