By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty AW runs at native 1080p on PS4 (900p on XBO)

Tachikoma said:
Mad55 said:

No im not im not gonna reply to every thread thats like this obviously. I have a life otuside of the internet.  

Believe it or not, so does everyone else here, so quit with the childish subtle insults.

That was not an insult at all i don't insult people on vgchartz you took it the wrong way. 

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
Tachikoma said:

-snip

I mean sure theres a difference and Fanboys are gonna deny and exaggerate the differences, its bad on both fronts ill admit.  

In here, I've not seen any exaggerations. No one has made the differences out to be anything other than what they are - noticeable.

I wasn't specificaly refering to this thread with my last post. A lot of the the times i feel like some people would actually have to search for the differecne to see it and find it's negliable and in some cases it is noticeable at a glance. 

CGI-Quality said:

As do most people.

Completely off topic, how are you enjoying DSR? I think it's an awesome feature.

Ka-pi96 said:
Ali_16x said:
cutzman25 said:
but lets be honest, you don't notice 180p

Hahahahahaha.....hahaha....haha..ha. Yes you can. Upscaled 1080p makes the game look blurry but native 1080p makes it look sharp. Keep telling yourself you can't see the difference.

Most people really can't tell the difference, despite what you may claim.

funny that's not the song PC gamers were singing during the 7th gen.  I suppose 4k won't matter during PS5 or 6 then?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Some guys needs to check his visions ASAP.

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Ali_16x said:
cutzman25 said:
but lets be honest, you don't notice 180p

Hahahahahaha.....hahaha....haha..ha. Yes you can. Upscaled 1080p makes the game look blurry but native 1080p makes it look sharp. Keep telling yourself you can't see the difference.

Most people really can't tell the difference, despite what you may claim.

funny that's not the song PC gamers were singing during the 7th gen.  I suppose 4k won't matter during PS5 or 6 then?

Actually for some people, there is ZERO difference between 720P and 1080P.

It all comes down to the amount of pixels per inch and the viewing distance... And lets face it, 1080P on a 60" screen and you are only viewing it a couple of meters away... Is going to look equally as bad as a 27" 720P screen at a fraction of the distance.

This is why PC gamers love higher resolutions, we sit near our panels to see such subtle differences clearly, for console gamers? The waters are a little more muddied.
And yes, there are big differences with 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 4k, 5k verses 1080P, depending on how far you are viewing the panel and the panels size, however when it comes to image quality, resolution isn't the main factor, never has and it never will, there are so many more pieces of the puzzle to think about.

I would rather take three 1080P high quality 120hz IPS screens than a single 4k TN 60hz panel.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

CGI-Quality said:
Pemalite said:
platformmaster918 said:

-He's back!

:O 

I think I just saw a Ghost!

For now, untill this place annoys the crap out of me again!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pemalite said:
platformmaster918 said:

-He's back!

:O 

I think I just saw a Ghost!

For now, untill this place annoys the crap out of me again!

¡¿Would it help any if I said WiiU's graphics and innovations were arguably better than anything a high end PC could offer?¡¡ :P

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
Then when you put both side by side theyll look identical.

Sure, if 900p suddenly looks identical to 1080p.

Doesn't look like it to me.

You'd have to be blind or delusional not see the difference there. 

For all the people using these laughable screenshots. 1. I can't tell because I have a 720p monitor and 2. It won't be the same on a big screen

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers