By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Week 4/6: DONE!!! Prediction: XB1 to outsell WiiU LTD Black Friday

Will XB1 Outsell WiiU LTD on Black Friday?

Yes 100 52.08%

No 92 47.92%

Total:192

Of course

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
This is a prediction, we have lots of predictions all the time and have had predictions running since the site opened, it is naturally tied to this being a sales-tracking site for video games.

With that in mind; if anyone disagrees with the prediction, that's fine, no sense in having discussions if everyone agress, but we don't need any more "Oh, another Seece Nintendo thread" posts in here, it has no bearing on the topic and a prediction should be argued on its merits and content rather than which user puts if forth.

Needless to say; any more posts of this kind will be moderated and considered flaming, and if you miss this public warning; that's really your responsibility for not reading through the topic and only further cements our point.

Hallelujah! Really hate posts like those

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

kowenicki said:

Its impressive how xbox one on amazon is going at the moment... probably why all the amazon threads have dried up. lol

Xbox ONE consoles currently at number 9, 10, 44, 46

PS4 consoles at numbers 11 and 29

WiiU at number 75

I mean they did just announce a pricedrop I would hope they sell a little more in the US

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

The polls and the forum's opinions never seem to match up on this website with the polls always being pro-Nintendo

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

It's hard to see Smash boosting the WiiU, it'll have a decent bump, but nothing major to stop XOne overtaking it.

Around the Network

Well.

"W/E 25th Oct should see another 80k lead from XB1, 570k~"

I was right about the lead, it's actually 90k. But adjustments are not fully done yet (WiiU needs another 100k down, and XB1 needs to go up 300k~

I'm on track!

Seece said:
Well.

I was right about the lead, it's actually 90k. But adjustments are not fully done yet (WiiU needs another 100k down, and XB1 needs to go up 300k~

I'm on track!

Prophet of Truth!

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
Well.

I'm on track!

Prophet of Truth!

Thanks! Just hope the correct adjustments happen before Black Friday so I can claim success officially.

I think you'll be very right that XBO > Wii U by BF. But I just don't think VGC will be your friend and say you are correct. 300k for PS4 and still showing 12.4m? I don't understand it.

alrightiwill said:
I think you'll be very right that XBO > Wii U by BF. But I just don't think VGC will be your friend and say you are correct. 300k for PS4 and still showing 12.4m? I don't understand it.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

WiiU needs to go down more and XB1 up (as they should do) for this to happen on the front page.

As long as I'm right about future week predictions tho, I'll be right.