By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Evole alpha starts tomorrow for preview members!

Anybody else in the preview program get their Evolve code? just checked my messages, and there it was.

I'm on the fence for this one. Hope this can change my mind. I ended up not buying Destiny because of the Beta. I have no interest in grinding through games for upgrades. My time is limited I want to hear the story and move on. too many great games out there for all these systems to be bogged down in any one game.

Story, and single player experience are more important to me.

Around the Network

Yes, I just checked mine and I got one to. Thanks you Microsoft!

Yeah got mine! Never even knew they were doing that for us.

Sweet...

Got my code also.

Yep, got my code a few hours ago. Didn't really care about doing the alpha but I'll do it now since they just gave me a code

Around the Network

Be interesting to see the feedback. I personally think the game looks mundane but I do like some of the monster designs.

M$ ♥♥♥, you spoil me....

I'm not sure if I want to play this game. Might give my code away.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

9am pdt works out to be 3am in Aus so will have to wait till tomorrow to play here

Is it for PS4 too?

I got a code, but I can't play this weekend. If you're really interested in playing this, here is the code:

"Please use this code to download Big Alpha and join the hunt now. Be sure to share your experience on http://evolvegame.tumblr.com/.

CODE for PlayStation 4:
3BC6-RBNR-HA67

Big Alpha begins Friday, October 31st at 9AM PDT and ends on all platforms Sunday, November 2nd at 8PM PST. "