By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Evole alpha starts tomorrow for preview members!

I tried to play today with 3 of my friends. Sat in the lobby searching for 20 minutes and then went back to Sunset Overdrive.

Around the Network

To me this game got boring very fast. I am most likely passing on buying this.

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

So um just checked my email and I got a code, is it even worth downloading?? I mean Ive been so busy with Freedom Wars that I have barely visited here or any other website since it launched, is it really worth giving Evolve a few hours of my day??

ktay95 said:
So um just checked my email and I got a code, is it even worth downloading?? I mean Ive been so busy with Freedom Wars that I have barely visited here or any other website since it launched, is it really worth giving Evolve a few hours of my day??

it is a 12gb download. I say no, but anyone enjoying it can chime up.

Got the code and downloaded in my ps4. Will try tomorow... Got no big hopes 4 this.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

I'm in as well. Can't say no to free testing of a game before release. On PS4... didn't realise this was in MS forum. Oh well.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

I'm in as well. Can't say no to free testing of a game before release. On PS4... didn't realise this was in MS forum. Oh well.

Yeah, its in the MS discussion because Xbox One got the alpha a day early. And it says "preview members" in the title.

I got to play it this weekend. Game looks really thin for a $60 purchase at the moment, but I wont judge until knowing all the final details.

I think the game has a great concept, but I wonder how it will flesh out.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling