By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How do you wish Nintendo would have or would use Amiibos?

It will all depend on how Nintendo treats Amiibos after Smash.

A good Idea would to re-release MK8 with more Nintendo Characters, they could call it "Mario Kart 8 & Nintendo All Stars" or something along the lines of "Nintendo AllStars Racing"

Same thing with Mario Party, Mario Tennis, etc...

I personally don't care about Amiibos at all and the current use outside of Smash is pretty lacking so far.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
ibrahimman0 said:
The prices are perfect, why r u people complaining?
I dont know what other games will they be used for, but i am satisfied with how they are used in smash bros. I think its about time for them to show how will they work in other games.
13$ seems like a good price for multiple games.

As of now all they do is let you face computers better than Lv.9s in Smash Bros. That right there is worth exactly zero dollars.

U teach them how to fight u know that right ? that could be something very fun to do. U can team up with 3 amiibos against 4 cpus in 8 player smash or make ur amiibo face ur friends' amiibo. U can even team up with ur amiibos against ur friends which I cant do to wait.

IMSM

I still think that they need some sort of hub game that would every figure could participate in (should be tied into the system like Miiverse). Additionally, I think they really need to go into detail about how Amiibo will be used in other games, and if there is any point to buying Wii Fit Trainer over Mario and Link.

As for its usage in Smash Bros, I think it is pretty much perfect

ibrahimman0 said:

U teach them how to fight u know that right ? that could be something very fun to do. U can team up with 3 amiibos against 4 cpus in 8 player smash or make ur amiibo face ur friends' amiibo. U can even team up with ur amiibos against ur friends which I cant do to wait.

That's why I said they'd be better than Lv.9s. You can already team up with computers aswell as real people without paying $13.

EDIT: Oh, and to team up with 3 Amiibos would be $36. Yeah, think I'll stick with regular computers.

I've said it before but...

A diablo-esque game where you use amiibo data from other games to decide build a character. Once your character's stats and appearance is set by a combinations of amiibo, scanned data, and class choice, you can use it to battle hordes of enemies through famous enemy strongholds from Nintendo's history. You and up to three friends can team up to raid Bowser's castle and fight through hordes of koopas, hammer bros., chargin chucks, dry bones, and magikoopas. Make a giant Blargg a sub boss, and fight a giant Bowser as the raid's final boss.

There are others that work too. Ganon's Tower, a Space Pirate ship, Andross's stronghold on Venom. The benefits to a game like this is insane. It can keep growing, can promote upcoming stuff, and encourages players to buy multiple nintendo games. It's almost a crime that they haven't had this in mind from the start.

Around the Network

sell them for $4,99 because the current price is way to much especially in europe (and considering the went from cool to crap quality)

I'd like to see a sort of open-world beat em up action RPG game where you can adventure with the other mascots and maybe build your own maps

Does anyone know for sure if the Smash Bros Amiibo figures will work for other games, or are we all going to have to buy new figures for different games? Am I going to have to shell out for three different Mario Amiibo figures for three different games? Because if that's so, then that is what I would want - one Amiibo to work across all games.

Pokemon RPG with amiibos.

Make it rain money

Hedra42 said:

Does anyone know for sure if the Smash Bros Amiibo figures will work for other games, or are we all going to have to buy new figures for different games? Am I going to have to shell out for three different Mario Amiibo figures for three different games? Because if that's so, then that is what I would want - one Amiibo to work across all games.

They can work with multiple games, so that same Mario figure will work with Smash aswell as Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party 10.