By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How do you wish Nintendo would have or would use Amiibos?

I think they should just go ahead and make a "Nintendo Universe" game, where you scan in your amiibo and he/she/it becomes a playable character like Skylanders just with different play mechanics. I suspect such a game is already in development actually, but they'll start amiibo by using Smash first.

Eventually they have to make some kind of "hub game" IMO because what happens for example if they want to make amiibos of characters outside of just those that are playable in Smash? It won't work because your amiibo won't have anything to do if they can't even be a trainee character. 

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
TomaTito said:

I would have explained by now how it works on the other games, since the multi-game support was supposed to be one of its features. Last week Hyrule Warriors support was added, but we haven't got the foggiest what that means.

The game is multiplayer right? Then I could see you being able to save your characters with their stats, equipment, etc. onto the Link amiibo and then go to your friend's house with it, but that's still meh.

That is still worthless, because our Wii Remotes did that for Brawl. That was one of the purposes for its on-board memeory.

i want POKEMON amiibos!!! i want my pokemon on my amiibos!

How else could they have used it.

They really need their own game.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata