By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X1 available for $350 in the US this holiday season & $50 slashed off every bundle (starts Nov 2nd)

I guess my bet is safe now. That COD bundle will fly off the shelves. I just hope they stocked enough.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Aphelion said:
eFKac said:
Hmm MS must be losing a lot of money on every Xbone sold. Constant promotions, price cuts, free games.
Heh guess they're lucky it doesn't sell that much.

Hopefully Sony doesn't counter, profits are more important to them than market share.

But they so easily can, slap Infamous and TLOs as a free download onto one of their Bundles.  Or just do as in Europe offer 3 first party games.  

Lower entry price > games bundled. Although probably more so in EU than US where the less rich countries are more prone to price.

I don't think the 3 first party games in EU are Sony's propositions, rather retailer deals.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Bail said:
man-bear-pig said:
Bail said:
So price went from 500€ to 350€ in less than a year.

Nah..

Yes.
The lowest you could pay to get a XboxOne at launch was 500$. No you can have one for 350$, including a bundled game.
My point is it is great for consumers, but definitely not looking good for Xbox One.

Since most of those cuts are due to dropping Kinect I don't think MS is hurting that badly.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Welfare said:
So unless Sony drop the price by $100, I don't see them winning the Next 2 NPDs.

If they drop the price to 299 for ps4 it will destroy the Xbone.

zumnupy10 said:
MS is betting everything this holiday. It really seems like it's now or never for them.

They are loosing money doing this, better to develop a better console next time or you won't see another XBox. MS is not happy at all and the XBox division must be profitable.    Losing and losing money and money to not lose the face in NA is not what MIcrosoft want !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

This will be interesting

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

GTA5/TLOUR/Destiny bundle incoming.

The PS5 Exists. 

eFKac said:
Hmm MS must be losing a lot of money on every Xbone sold. Constant promotions, price cuts, free games.
Heh guess they're lucky it doesn't sell that much.

Hopefully Sony doesn't counter, profits are more important to them than market share.

thats the reason, why they didnt cut the price at launch.

thats the reason, why they dropped kinect and not just cut the kinect version by 100

thats the reason, they only give dlc for free and no retail games

its all about profits.

sweet deals for the us now. if u dont pick up ur xb1 now its ur own fault :)

People who pre-ordered the sunset overdrive edition for $400 must be pissed lolz

Ali_16x said:
They have had these types of deals since the launch of of Xbox One. I really wonder how much money they are losing on all these deals and bundles.

It really doesn't matter...they'll make ~$6bn in profit this quarter regardless