By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Sunset Overdrive Metacritic/review thread - Current meta: 82

Tagged games:

What do think about Sunset Overdrive's Meta score?

Too High 92 29.97%

Too Low 42 13.68%

hmmmm about right 137 44.63%

See Results 36 11.73%

Total:307

that's pretty damn good.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
This is a good day for insomniac. The reviews have awakened me to newer elements that i never knew about the game. Theyve gone underrated for far too long.

That^ Nothing to do with Microsoft or Sony; just nice to see Insomniac coming out with a good rated game (and very original one). 

Also, I was not really planning to buy this game at first but after looking at gameplay videos in the past few weeks I decided to pre-order it.
I'm really excited about it now :)

I'm going to sink my teeth into this game. One reviewer said he put more more than twenty hours into the game. This makes me happy. I love longevity in my storytelling, especially when its crazy social commentary like this.

83 a good score,looks fine to me,good to have some different play styles

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

hoped for more

Can't wait to get this tomorrow, Microsoft did good partnering with insomniac for this.

Around the Network

83 is good. Hopefully it drops to 81 though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

CGI-Quality said:
MoHasanie said:
83 is good. Hopefully it drops to 81 though.

Why?

So my prediction is right

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Finally, the last great game from Insomniac was from f*cking 2009 (never played resistance). More trust in the R&C reboot now.

seems fine to me.
would be a 87/88 last gen probably

The meta score is about what I was expecting and from what i've seen and heard it deserves it. A good/great game depending on which review you read, it should sell well.