By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite fallout?

Favorite fallout?

Fallout 1 5 7.81%

Fallout 2 16 25.00%

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel 1 1.56%

Fallout 3 30 46.88%

Fallout: New Vegas 12 18.75%

Total:64

Which one is your favorite fallout? My personal favorite is New vegas. Sadly haven't got a chance to play the first 2 yet, most likely gonna get them at the christmas sale on steam this year.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Around the Network

Definitely Fallout 3, it was the reason I gt a 360.

I'll say Fallout 3, I enjoyed the setting/story a bit more than New Vegas, plus it came out first so everything about it was a new experience.

Both great games though.

It's Fallout 3 for sure ...

Hands down New Vegas.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Only played 3 and New Vegas.

Absolutely loved Fallout 3, one of my favourite games of the generation. Only played a few hours of New Vegas and then sold it, something was severely lacking.

I played only Fallout 2. Successive titles are quite different, the switch from isometric 3D to first person perspective 3D radically changed the gameplay, I plan to buy Fallout 3 with as many expansions I'll be be able to find included in one special edition, but from what I read about it, I'll either consider it almost a totally new game or stick with F2 as my fav.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

F3 without a doubt, brilliant story and setting. FNV had more diversity however the story was boring and the setting was weak.

Fallout 3. New Vegas is great but 3 feels like a much better setting.
I cant wait for number 4!

I played 1, 2 and 3 and I like 2 the most. The atmosphere back then wa so intense and the game did a lot better than the first one which had a huge impact on me, too.