By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bold Prediction: 3DS will sell 100m by end of LT

Will it?

You crazy, fool! 85 62.96%

I completely agree 50 37.04%

Total:135

Sure, it only needs about 20-25 million more in NA and Europe. Each. btw it hasn't reached 15 million yet in either of those regions.

Around the Network

70-75M is my guess

80 is the max I see it doing but I think it will fall around 70-75m

Nope, 3DS will stop selling between 70-75 million.

On the day this happens, Satan will be driving a snow plough to work and Sony will actually support the Vita.

In other words, never.

3DS will top out at 60-70 million.

Around the Network

possible!i dare to say that 3ds would be yoy up(smash bros came and doubled europe and usa and still is doubled,although a successor is coming) even though new 3ds will be only in Australia New Zeland and japan where new 3ds xl has been sold out,plus the most anticipated pokemon remakes come which have more pre orders than x and y,as for the next year it will get pokeon Z and wii ports...my estimation is 54-55 in the end of 2014,it isn t so difficult for 3ds to sell 33m or 43 till 2017 and onwards,also when you have an install base of 45m before the successor of the family you know that those 45m can jump to the successor just like iphone.60 70 75m ?pessimism,even from nintendo fans?for me 85m has been locked!new 3ds will 6m 16m or 21m with pokemon z wii ports and being quite different from its predecessor,even seece said 80m...

Impossible. The new 3DS has extended its life by a couple more years but its impossible that its gonna sell 55m more.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Not going to happen. Even 80 million is not likely.

I doubt it. Never say never but I was thinking more around 70-80 million units.

It's funny how 100 million is now a bold prediction when at one point anything below 130 million would've been seen as way too conservative.