By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so did anyone else had trouble finding a copy of Bayonetta 2?

did you had trouble finding a copy?

yeah i did so hopefully t... 132 56.17%

no the store i went to ha... 102 43.40%

Total:234

The GameStop here got only a couple extras and ran out quickly. I got mine.

Around the Network

Wow..I'm glad I pre-ordered and I hope this means the game will sell well in NA.

Here in Luxembourg retailers restock very soon (and also keep the shelves fully stocked if possible), it's actually extremely rare that any game runs out of stock. Only special editions of any game are often hard to find.

Nope, I pre ordered my copy. If hadn't, I believe I would've had some trouble finding a copy.

Yes, is hard to get. Only a few official store brought a few units and in the grey market the units are also very few, situation should improve next week.

Around the Network

My pre order got fucked up, but i managed to grab the last copy from my local Argos store.

Edit... I have recently bought a 2TB hard drive, and im considering going digital to avoid any close calls like yesterday. Then i can start downloading the games on the stroke of midnight.

I preordered mine but I didn't pay attention to the delivery date. I won't get my copy until the middle of next week. Its very disappointing but I'm content knowing its coming.

PRrussiaGC said:
Yeah man it's almost impossible, No game store sells Bayonetta 2 for the PS4, Fucking Gamestop.

too soon  people are still sensitive when it comes to Bayo PS4 :)

Btw all the places I pre-ordered the First Print Edition from   cancelled the orders.  Thank you fucking parasites that just buy collectors editions etc to resell them. Go jump of a cliff!

I hope someone does this to you:

"Bayonetta torture-kill.gif"

I preordered 2 copies of the first print edition in two different stores. Both got canceled :(

I didn't even start searching for it... :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---