By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so did anyone else had trouble finding a copy of Bayonetta 2?

did you had trouble finding a copy?

yeah i did so hopefully t... 132 56.17%

no the store i went to ha... 102 43.40%

Total:234

I did for a second because Futureshop( Canadian electronics store) keeps there new releases near the front of the store and I went right back to the games which are at the very end of the store. I had to wait a couple days for a copy of Hyrule Warriors because it somehow sold out in my area during release day.

Around the Network

Nope.

Download is the way to go.

KyleeStrutt said:
Is it sold out or the stores never got copies to begin with?

I thought as much too. It wasn't sold where I went to buy my cold. Guessing you're a fan of Brazzers too lol?

I pre-ordered mine, so I didn't have any problems. They had some more copies, at my GameStop but whether they were extras or other people's pre-orders I couldn't say.

Preordered mine from Amazon a month ahead of time but only went with free shipping and it just arrived this morning.

Around the Network

Found none at Best Buy nor Target.

Hmm, yeah I was planning to get Bayo 2 with the Best Buy gamer club unlocked deal tomorrow, but it looks like it's only in stock 25 miles from me.

My 8th gen collection

Nope; I preordered it because my local EB has an annoying habit of ordering like 3 copies of Wii U games that don't have "Mario" in the title.

Hell, they even sold out of MK8 within half an hour of the store opening on release day...

Poko desu! Reporting in!

My Wal-mart has three copies of Bayonetta 2.

Also, four copies of Hyrule Warriors, and six plus of the big Mario games. Er, and one copy of Madden.

However, I HAVE confirmed at least one Wii U owner in my area, as the Wii U had no less than THREE games in the used rack (Mario Kart was $52).

While I was counting, a guy came up with a kid and said, "you can't have any Wii 2 games 'cause we've only got a Wii." He seemed to be struggling to tell them apart so I pointed out that they were in the white boxes. He told the kid that he could have any one of the $19 games and the kid yelled out--I'm not making this up--"I WANT BATMAN". Yes, a core third-party game chalked up another sale on the Wii.

I couldn't find Funk Barn.

The 3DS was the only system with TWO racks, everything else had one.

That was my report. You don't know how long I've been wanting to get in on this.

MTZehvor said:
Nope.

Download is the way to go.

never!!

I Think It's a US shipment problem. Where I live and work there's no problem to find the game