By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Xbox One Beat Wii U Already??

Clyde32 said:
Alright, so let's go by your logic.

500K undertracked of 5.9M = 6.4M

300K Overtracked of 7.4M = 7.1M

7.1M==6.4M?

By some terrible math, yea!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
It's kind of sad that video games are basically the only thing Nintendo does and they can't sell them better than Sony or MS anymore.

Nintendo would be better off if they actually used their DS / Wii money to expand

No. WiiU is still head, just not by as wide of a margin as we believed. Unless Smash Bros does big numbers for WiiU to where it can either match XBO or outsell it, then XBO will most likely outsell wiiu before 2015

Nah.

I estimate about 6.3m sell through for XB1 and 7m for WiiU end of September, so 700k gap.

Nope. Recreate this thread at the end of the year and then we'll talk.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Nah.

I estimate about 6.3m sell through for XB1 and 7m for WiiU end of September, so 700k gap.

Yooooo Seece, couldnt go to your page XD

Yeah sounds about right, though i put X1 a tad higher

Soundwave said:
It's kind of sad that video games are basically the only thing Nintendo does and they can't sell them better than Sony or MS anymore.

Do it better or more profitably. These are not the same things.

No not yet, but Seece was very well on to something with his threads.

Its not possible. There's not enough evidnce for XBO to be adjusted because we have no idea how much is in the channel and how much of the 2.4m is XBO. I'd guess if XB1 is undertracked its by a few hundred k at the very most. WiiU is still a few hundred k over as well but its nowhere near enough to close the gap.

Stop jumping the gun, dude. It's looking like they're still 700-800K apart.

At one point I thought XBO wouldn't catch up till perhaps even halfway through next year, but seeing these new sales paces I'm pretty sure Dec. 31st might do it...