By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloomber article: Sony Shareholders Have Too Much Patience

Some people seems so happy with this trash of xenophobic article.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Nope... Sony shareholders have too much money and can afford some bets. Also the have a keen interest in gaming as well and right now there is no other company which is doing a better job than sony in that regards. If you want to gain a few % per year you go microsoft, google or apple but if you want a chance to triple your money in the upcoming years, you go sony. Of you can lose it as well but that's the risk you have to take.

LiquorandGunFun said:
Its no coincidence that anything with the name Bloomberg is full of piss and shit.

Title said Bloomber and I actually expected better.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Alt Removed, Carl

I think I've seen the words "Try harder" more in this thread than in any other thread in VGChartz history!

Around the Network
0815user said:

Nope... Sony shareholders have too much money and can afford some bets. Also the have a keen interest in gaming as well and right now there is no other company which is doing a better job than sony in that regards. If you want to gain a few % per year you go microsoft, google or apple but if you want a chance to triple your money in the upcoming years, you go sony. Of you can lose it as well but that's the risk you have to take.

Have you noticed that the words "playstation" or "game" is absent from the article.

In the financial point of view home consoles are irrelevante right now.

toastboy44562 said:
This is why I own Microsoft shares. Xbox is always profitable. Windows is always profitable, surface breaks even, Microsoft is the king of innovators unlike Sony.

Don't worry we knew it

Alt Removed, Carl

Hirai needs to go. Sony needs someone better.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

toastboy44562 said:
Dadrik said:

But made a lot with Playstation, Playstation 2, and Playstation 4 is already selling like crazy. Once again, try harder.

Microsoft has made more money with the Xbox 360 than Sony has with PS1/PS2/PS3/ and PS4 combined if you add of their totals

Just like Sony has made more money with PS4 than MS with XB, 360 and XB1 combined, right?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com