By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you consider the BEST console you ever owned?

Megadrive, Ps2 or Gamecube. I can't choose.

Around the Network

PS2 is the best i've ever experienced!

Snes by far was the best home console for me and the Nintendo DS took the handheld crown :D

N64.

34 years playing games.

My top 3

1. PS2
2. NES
3. WiiU

Around the Network

3DS is my personal favorite, so many great games on it. Plus I really like the street pass features.

2nd would prolly be either Wii U or GameCube, but seeing as the new Zelda isn't even out on Wii U I'm guessing that's only temporary :P

Gamecube, followed incredibly close by Wii, then followed incredible close by N64.

It's definitely either GCN or PS2. Both systems had such massive amounts of amazing exclusives and third party games that it's staggering. And it may be hard to believe now, but third party games tended to be the best on GCN that gen. PS2 probably has it beat for exclusives though, between the first and second party games, the PS2 exclusives were just on a whole other level. Now that's a system that truly deserved to sell as huge as it did. It wasn't just all hype without the games to back it up like PS4 has mainly been so far.

maybe the n64

My Playstation 2.