By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you consider the BEST console you ever owned?

I couldnt add a poll as there were too many options to list them all, but I will try to summarise if I have the free time.

(PC doesnt count, as its a Personnal Computer, mot a Home Console... sorry!)

For me its the PSone, probably part nostalgia, but it entered the realm of 3D and bought games to me like I never imagined

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Around the Network

I think that would be the PS2 ... It had games for literally EVERYONE.

I only owned 2 consoles, and I like PS4 much more than X360.

NES and PS3. Sorry; I like both. Cant decide only one.

I would say the SNES.

Around the Network

Mega Drive II

PS2.

The system that brought me The Legend of Zeda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros., Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Mario Party 3, Pokémon Stadium 1/2 and a bunch of other titles that simply won't get old.

I'd say the PlayStation 3, but just because it has a good amount of HD collections of PS2 classics.

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

The ColecoVision remains the best console I've ever owned. It was like having your own arcade at home with the many near-spot on titles Coleco released on it. I always envied my neighbors who had the CV while I was stuck with the Atari 2600 until I bought my own.