By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBU Direct! Mewtwo Coming 2015! Stage Builder, Crazy Better O.o + 8 Player Mode! Event Matches Return! Smash Tour New Exclusive Mode! Tourney Mode Later Date!

This was epic Wii U will have a amazing holiday

Around the Network
Joaco <3 N64 said:
I don't want to purchase both versions tho...

They probably will eventually make it a standalone purchasable DLC later on.  It's probably just a way to get people to get both early on.

Please kill me this is to much information.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

My mind has never been blown so hard. I can't believe Mewtwo is coming back...My brain literally just exploded.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I was sold on the game when it hit E3 in 2013 but... I just wish that there was Adventure Mode. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Great job to Sakurai, Sora, and Namco and all those freakin' composers!

Around the Network
Joaco <3 N64 said:
I don't want to purchase both versions tho...

Same here.  Just getting Wii U version and never used Mewtwo much (almost never)  anyways.

Lube Me Up

My head hurts...

If they are going to recommend the LAN Adapter they have to sell it. Can't get it in my country

Where's mah Duck Hunt Trailer! xP

But seriously that was great! Love what they've done to the stage builder, 8-player Smash looks crazy fun, Smash Tour seems like the Mario Party replacement, and MewTwo finally returns!

Guys this was totally amazing!!