By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall massive new update: Hord mode, improved AI and more

Gonna have to check it out.

Around the Network

Have not played TF in months!!! I have this on PC, and I just find it to be boring as all hell. I will try this update though.

The most refreshing FPS in 2 years. Time to get back to GOTG.

Ka-pi96 said:
ethomaz said:
Can I say the game is dead?

Well GAF is saying... all modes togheter have ~8k players WW right now.

And when you posted that it was about midnight in the US and like 5am in Europe. Alot of it depends on what time you check, always has for games like that.

Yeap... it was the peak... it dropped to 4k WW after mid night in US because most user base is US.

Two hours ago it was 5k WW.

Finally this game is turning out to be the game I thought it would be! Amazing update! Now, give us a proper story mode aswell with hard AI combatants :).

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
ethomaz said:

Yeap... it was the peak... it dropped to 4k WW after mid night in US because most user base is US.

Two hours ago it was 5k WW.

Just checked and it's showing 9193 WW right now on Xbox One.

You forgot to put on your "Titanfall is a FLOP!" goggles! :)

Ka-pi96 said:

How do you do that?

Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:
Ka-pi96 said:

How do you do that?

Go to the part where you want to choose what gamemode to play. It will tell you how many people are on each game mode for your local area and worldwide when you highlight them. Then just add all of them up with a calculator.

This.

You can check Ghosts ingame too.

Or BF4 here: http://bf4stats.com

For comparison I found Killzone pretty dead and it peaks at 2k in the most played mode... the other have like 50-100 guys max... so you can say it peaks at ~2k per day... pretty low... and that's talking about weekends... week day is way worst.

Ka-pi96 said:

Go to the part where you want to choose what gamemode to play. It will tell you how many people are on each game mode for your local area and worldwide when you highlight them. Then just add all of them up with a calculator.

Thanks man.

Ka-pi96 said:
ethomaz said:

This.

You can check Ghosts ingame too.

Or BF4 here: http://bf4stats.com

For comparison I found Killzone pretty dead and it peaks at 2k in the most played mode... the other have like 50-100 guys max... so you can say it peaks at ~2k per day... pretty low... and that's talking about weekends... week day is way worst.

Killzone is that low already? I should probably get those mp trophies done soon then...

Good luck.

Some modes you take 30 min to found a group to play... and thread are específica trophies.