By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall massive new update: Hord mode, improved AI and more

The time I saw ethomaz at the Neogaf thread I knew it was a matter of time for he to start pulling the same old BS over and over again...

I wonder what would he say when TF win FPS of the year.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
The time I saw ethomaz at the Neogaf thread I knew it was a matter of time for he to start pulling the same old BS over and over again...

Tell me oh glorious Dark_Feanor... how much guys are playing Titanfall right now? Please... can you check it to me?

I know how much but seems like you need to see yourself.

ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Tell me oh glorious Dark_Feanor... how much guys are playing Titanfall right now? Please... can you check it to me?

I can´t tell because I´m out of town for elections.

But yesterday I could find a lot of games even in the brasilian servers (Only atriction and Frontier Defence). In East NA I could jump in at any game mode in less than one minute wait.

I saw the numbers and indeed it looked very low specialy Capture the flag, about 30 in the region, which I´ve tryed 3 matches all lob full and reseanable players rotation (East USA).

I think there is something wierd on how they are counting those players and dividing them into each region.

PS: also a lot of low level players in almost all play lists. About 10% are generation 10 and most are generation 4 to 6. This population survived Destiny I think many will remain after COD AW and MCC, I´m not sure if I will be one of them after some more achievements.

Dark_Feanor said:

I can´t tell because I´m out of town for elections.

But yesterday I could find a lot of games even in the brasilian servers (Only atriction and Frontier Defence). In East NA I could jump in at any game mode in less than one minute wait.

I saw the numbers and indeed it looked very low specialy Capture the flag, about 30 in the region, which I´ve tryed 3 matches all lob full and reseanable players rotation (East USA).

I think there is something wierd on how they are counting those players and dividing them into each region.

PS: also a lot of low level players in almost all play lists. About 10% are generation 10 and most are generation 4 to 6. This population survived Destiny I think many will remain after COD AW and MCC, I´m not sure if I will be one of them after some more achievements.

Thanks

ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Why don't you tell us how much? It's ok, we can wait for someone to post it in the GAF thread so you can c&p here.

Around the Network

LudicrousSpeed said:

Why don't you tell us how much? It's ok, we can wait for someone to post it in the GAF thread so you can c&p here.

Sorry? He said the number I posted are BS and I asked him what are the real numbers... he give me the exatly same stats that I posted.

So why did you felt hurted?

ethomaz said:

LudicrousSpeed said:

Sorry? He said the number I posted are BS and I asked him what are the real numbers... he give me the exatly same stats that I posted.

So why did you felt hurted?

No he said you're pulling the same BS, not that the numbers you posted are BS.

Please bump when someone posts the numbers on GAF and you can paste here.

LudicrousSpeed said:

No he said you're pulling the same BS, not that the numbers you posted are BS.

Please bump when someone posts the numbers on GAF and you can paste here.

So I was right again and did not posted BS... thanks

Well you're wrong on that one, you said the game is dead. Thousands of players online is far from dead. Hope that helps.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Well you're wrong on that one, you said the game is dead. Thousands of players online is far from dead. Hope that helps.

Did I say? Where?

That what you said now is BS... you can read what I said... I didn't changed.