By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall massive new update: Hord mode, improved AI and more

smroadkill15 said:
I played a match of the frontier defense. It's better than I thought it would be. All I need now is a solid team to play with.

My brother and I bored of Destiny and are hopping back into Titanfall. If you play on Xbone, add me.

GT - Cpt RonCodpiece

Around the Network

Played some matches tonight. No problems finding some Last Titan Standing action, and it wasn't even a top 3 or 4 playlist IIRC. Strange in an apparently "dead" game. Hmmm.

Been forever since I played. The UI is so different in terms of colors and how things look. Lots of burn card differences, too. The ranked play beta is in effect if you're a gen 10 or if you get an invite from a gen 10 player. I am up to rank 4 or something now.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Played some matches tonight. No problems finding some Last Titan Standing action, and it wasn't even a top 3 or 4 playlist IIRC. Strange in an apparently "dead" game. Hmmm.

Been forever since I played. The UI is so different in terms of colors and how things look. Lots of burn card differences, too. The ranked play beta is in effect if you're a gen 10 or if you get an invite from a gen 10 player. I am up to rank 4 or something now.

How many players WW it have online?

Hopefully gets added to EA Access as I traded my copy in a few months back. Would have liked to given this update a go.

I doubt it goes on EA Access any time soon, EA went out of their way to point out Titanfall is not included in any of their Access benefits.

I think they should release a GOTG version with all the updates and DLC.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
smroadkill15 said:
I played a match of the frontier defense. It's better than I thought it would be. All I need now is a solid team to play with.

My brother and I bored of Destiny and are hopping back into Titanfall. If you play on Xbone, add me.

GT - Cpt RonCodpiece

Added. 

Like your sig. STF is my favorite idie title I've played on my X1 so far. 

I forgot this game existed.Surprised anyone still plays it.

MrChaos said:
I forgot this game existed.Surprised anyone still plays it.

*sigh*

Yeah, people still play it.  It's a lot of fun.