By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prédiction : PS4 total sales by the end of 2014 > Wii U lifetime sales

It's not by the end of 2015 but by 2015, so it means between now and the end of December 2014 ( counting the first day from january )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:

It's not by the end of 2015 but by 2015, so it means between now and the end of December 2014 ( counting the first day from january )

So I was doing it right & everyone else misunderstood. First time for everything

It will depends a lot on price cut effect for Wii U

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Mummelmann said:
I don't think so. I believe the PS4 will sell 15 million, give or take, next year and I can't see the Wii U stopping at that number or below, I think it will go on to sell somewhere around 18-19 million before it disappears.

So you excpect PS4 to do slightly less than PS3 did in 07 holiday?

Aerys said:

Oh, well in that case then, not a chance.  The PS4 might well be on over 15 million by the end of the year, but even if the Wii U does even worse from here on in, you'd think its a given they would get past that mark over the coming 3-4 years or so.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Around the Network

Its very likely to happen.

Aerys said:
Mummelmann said:
I don't think so. I believe the PS4 will sell 15 million, give or take, next year and I can't see the Wii U stopping at that number or below, I think it will go on to sell somewhere around 18-19 million before it disappears.

It would be a really low number, you expect the PS4 to sell only 3M and so less than PS3, that would be bad

Your thread title and OP is very obtuse and confusing. I don't expect the PS4 to sell only 3 million more before Jan 1st, 2015. I believe it will sell 15 million in 2015, adding that 15 million on top of this year's numbers.

Regardless of the misunderstanding (you should really clear up that OP); I still don't see the Wii U selling less lifetime than the PS4's total sales by year's end. I think the PS4 should end up at around 16.2-17 million by Jan 1st 2015, and like I mentioned in my first post; I think the Wii U might sell 18-19 million before going away for good.

Kane1389 said:
Mummelmann said:

So you excpect PS4 to do slightly less than PS3 did in 07 holiday?

See my response to Aerys; the OP is ridiculously formulated as is the thread title.

I don't think the PS4 will sell enough to outdo the number WiiU will have lifetime. However, at the end of 2015, PS4 likely will have surpassed whatever WiiU's lifetime number will be.

Mummelmann said:

0% chance 15 or 16 million.

10% 17 million.

25% 18 million.

30% 19 million.

25% 20 million.

10% above 20 million.

EDIT: Sorry, i read now you other post.