By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii U exclusive Football game, Madmen Football, 1st screenshots and footage

Day one.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Please tell me that this is a joke......

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

What kind of school is this, YouTube school? I this eshop developers like these really need to pick up a book on game design and art because OMG Jesus Christ. 

cutzman25 said:
Please tell me that this is a joke......

People love ripping EA off. "Battlefield of Honor" is a real game

hahahahahahaha!!!

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
PRrussiaGC said:
Not all the third parties have left, Platinum is still there......lol.

They already did ... They finished developing Bayonetta 2 and they've moved on to Scalebound for the Xbox One ... 

Probably different teams. They also said they would love to make Bayonetta 3, and with the review scores, i dont see why Nintendo wouldnt want that.

I don't believe that's really George Washington.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Nem said:

Probably different teams. They also said they would love to make Bayonetta 3, and with the review scores, i dont see why Nintendo wouldnt want that.

The chances of them having different teams to develop another WII U title is slim to nil since Microsoft funded AAA games require an enormous amount of resources to develop so it's likely that all of Platinum Game's development team are busy working on Scalebound. 

Just because Platinum Games said that they would like to make Bayonetta 3 doesn't mean that Nintendo will be happy enough to greenlight a sequel ... 

fatslob-:O said:
PRrussiaGC said:
Not all the third parties have left, Platinum is still there......lol.

They already did ... They finished developing Bayonetta 2 and they've moved on to Scalebound for the Xbox One ... 

You're acting as if they'll never make another Wii U game.

obviously Madmen Football isn't it but I do believe Nintendo needs their own line of sports games. Not Mario Sports and not like EA Sports but a middle ground between the two. Something with a mix of realistic & cartooney graphics and a mix of the two styles of gameplay. they follow the rules of the sports but players have special power ups and whatnot.

not meant as a competitor to EA Sports but rather a substitute to them for people who don't want hyper realistic sports games and don't want Mario in every game. make them relatively cheap ($29.99) and release 1-2 sports per year so the console has all the major sports by the end of its life. football, baseball, soccer, basketball, golf, boxing, tennis

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.