By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miley Cyrus own's a Wii U...

Ka-pi96 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Huh.  And @Kapi.WHYYYYY. Oh well........,mine is new and I like it. Even with just one game.....so far........until Friday that is!

The games on it just weren't doing it for me. I barely played it. Then I moved and didn't really have space for it anymore and of course the money is nice to have.

Don't worry, I didn't sell my 3DS though, could never sell that. I can't go without those cute little Pokemons

If you don't buy games then of course youl be bored...

Around the Network

I love her. I'm cool with this.

mZuzek said:

No, because I was replying to a post that was already ripping the Wii U and its fantastic games in the first place.

Wasn't Kapi only joking? He owns a 3DS after all.

Plus, say he was being serious, you don't have to stoop to his level and rip on others back...do you?

Also, do you even own Destiny or Watch Dogs?

...........So?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

...........So?

everyones sad and happy at the same time

advertisement or a really bad role model 

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
hated_individual said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Great!!!!

Now Nintendo just needs to tell her to say how much she loves it once, and then have a TV ad including her.

NO! please no!

Someone here doesn't want it to sell.

Huh.  And @Kapi.WHYYYYY. Oh well........,mine is new and I like it. Even with just one game.....so far........until Friday that is!

What is that game?

Clearly......

Wait, it's 2 actually. But it's clearly the two Bayonetta games..

My Personal GOTY.

Ka-pi96 said:
hated_individual said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The games on it just weren't doing it for me. I barely played it. Then I moved and didn't really have space for it anymore and of course the money is nice to have.

Don't worry, I didn't sell my 3DS though, could never sell that. I can't go without those cute little Pokemons

I did buy games, quite a few of them.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
New Super Mario Bros U
ZombiU
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8

that sucks since you had at least over 500 hours of games right   

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
hated_individual said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I did buy games, quite a few of them.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
New Super Mario Bros U
ZombiU
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8

that sucks since you had at least over 500 hours of games right   

Yep... With these games I don't see why he sold it... What a weird guy(no offense)...

and if you woul have kept it and bought hyrule warriors then thas another 200 hours + game

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

mZuzek said:

Nah, I'm totally being a dick. Never even played Destiny or Watch Dogs, but before launch I was interested and slightly hyped for both (can't say the same about Titanfall) and that hype totally died after the cold reception. They just don't look interesting at all... not bad games per se, but rather games that bring barely anything new to the table.

You'll never know if the game is to your liking unless you play it yourself. 

I give you credit for admitting that you were being a total dick though. Now, I like you