By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miley Cyrus own's a Wii U...

brendude13 said:
Munchies said:
I bet she's getting ready for Bayonetta 2.

It's where she's going to learn her newest moves.

You just know she's dumb enough to perform the next concert while pressing buttons on the controller.

Around the Network

Gosh......2015 will be such a great year.

Hopefully she buys Xenoblade Chronicles.

In all seriousness, Miley Cyrus owning something really doesn't affect me, unless we start seeing some Miley Cyrus games, in which case I'll probably sell my console :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:

In all seriousness, Miley Cyrus owning something really doesn't affect me, unless we start seeing some Miley Cyrus games, in which case I'll probably sell my console :P

Lame... You would sell it because of game that you would not be interested in the first place if it ever happened.

hated_individual said:
VanceIX said:

Lame... You would sell it because of game that you would not be interested in the first place if it ever happened.

I was being sarcastic, if I sold my console every time someone came out with a game I didn't like I wouldn't own any consoles at all.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

Guys this a thread about Miley Cyrus not some guy selling his Wii U. Let's not get the two mixed up now.

This is almost as bad as xbox one always online reveal. Sure some people still like Miley but I think she's as as toxic as Lindsey Lohan now.

Ka-pi96 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Pokken Fighters? Looks kind of cool. But I'm not really a fan of fighting games, I also suck at them. Like really really suck

what nintendo series thats not pokemon would make you rebuy a wii u anyway? XD

I actually bought mine for mk8 and project cars XD

Hard to say, Pokemon is the main Nintendo system seller to me, everything else is just icing on the cake. Don't think anything could, without some Pokemon help, unless of course the Wii U was very cheap.

People bought a Wii at highs of recesion yet you can't afford a Wii U which now costs as much as Wii once we account inflation on Wii's price...

Okay, I hate Miley Cyrus too. But I KNOW if she had an Xbox One Controller in her hand, nobody would give a shit, lets be fucking honest.

I'm happy she does. More girls needed on WiiU. Didn't Nintendo give out some numbers about only 9%of eshop customers being female or some such thing?

THE WIIU IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

lol XD